(Return Material Authorization)
Read carefully all the information written below.
1. Please email the RMA department with detailed descriptions of the problem with your item(s). Email your written details of the problem or explanation of what occured and what you consider will be an resonable in order to adjust the problem with the ordered item(s).
The subject of your email should be: RMA REQUEST - your name - your company name
2. Once your emails is received the RMA Department will respond back to you with a RMA number or provide a reason for RMA number denial.
3. After you receive a RMA number, write it on your invoice and on the return parcel for which is being returned to our warehouse. Please make extra copies
of your original invoice(s) include one of each of your copies with your returning parcel of RMA item(s).
4. As an added measure please email PHOTOS and one scanned copy of the original purchase ivitex invoice(s) showing the matching serial numbers circled in reference to the particular RMA item(s).
5. Ship back your item(s) only after you receive a RMA number(s). The returned items will be inspected for any issue which as noted in your email or enclosed documentation. Your assigned RMA number is valid for 5 business days from the date of issue. Please write the RMA number on the outside of the returning package (4 times around to show it's clearly visable as a box that is being returned with RMA status)
Select one of these RMA codes and
please include it with your email request.
DEFECTIVE PRODUCT ERROR= DPE
SALES REP ERROR = SRE
CUSTOMER/BUYER ERROR= CBE
MIS-SHIPPED PRODUCT ERROR= MPE
UNDER/OVER-SHIPPED ERROR = UOSE
EVAL PERIOD EXPIRED= EPE
In your email please provide us the following information:
Your Company Name:
The Buyers Name:
Street Address for the exchange or return:
City, State, Zip:
Phone & Email:
IVITEX online order number:
Manufactures Part Number (usally found on every item)
Mfr Part #
(in 100 words or less)
please write us the specific reason for returning your item(s):
After have read all of the above information, please SEND YOUR EMAIL to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ivitex.com is not responsible for any lost returned accessories. For faster return process, please send most of your purchased retail box products like; hard drives, monitors, optical drives, video cards, etc. directly to the manufacture for exchanges. For your information, manufactures such as; Seagate, Western Digital, Samsung, Acer, Toshiba, ASUS, Dell, Fujitsu, Kingston, Maxtor, Hewlett Packard, IBM and various others..... have their own RMA procedures. These RMA requests can be done directly on their websites.